This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
Here is my project, I used the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge.
1)Using the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut 3 White (Scareccw1) from Page 57 at 5 ½ inches high.
2) Cut Layer 1 in the Red Polka Dot Patterned Paper
3) Cut Layer 2 in the Blue Patterned Paper
4) Cut Layer 3 in both Black and Beige Cardstock
5) Discard the beige shoes and eyes.
6) On the first white scarecrow cut apply the beige head, sandwiching the yellow basket stuffing between the 2 layers.
7) Glue the Blue Hat and Red band around the hat
8) Glue the Red Shirt onto the Scare crow sandwiching the yellow basket stuffing around the arms
9) Blue the Blue overalls adding some Bling for the buttons
10)Tie red ribbon around armbands
11) Glue the Finished Scarecrow to the 2nd white cut scarecrow
12) Score top ½ inch of 3rd White cut scarecrow and glue top to the front piece
13) Stamp Sentiment in black ink on white cut cardstock 1 ¼ x 3/4
14) Ink Edges with blue ink and apply to the scarecrows arm
15) Add cut eyes and nose and shoes