Monday, November 23, 2009

Merry Christmas in Kraft Cardstock!


This is the first time I have used my Craft Cardstock from PTI! I stamped the background (Backgrounds Basic Retro) using Dark Chocolate Ink I then coloured in the flower petals using my copics to match the Ripe Avacodo colour line...I added Red Stickles for the dots in the pattern and a sentiment stamped in Dark Chocolate from the Signature Christmas Stamp Set! I topped it off with a Ripe Avocado Green Button and a red piece of bling!

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is gorgeous Avril!

Milnie said...

Wow, This card is different but soooo way cool! Really creative and stunning Avril!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Regan said...

OMG...its amazing!

Deanna said...

To Deanna, Here is wishing you the best over the holidays... love your awesome freind Av!

This card is amazing!

Joanne said...

I love cards made with Kraft paper and this one is gorgeous!