So I thought I would actually add some sand the to the sandcastle die cut so I stuck it through my xyron sticker maker and then sprinked some of the sand on top to make it actually look like some sand!
I could not resist making a little tag for the handle! I used some brown chalk on the sun.
Plastic Beach Bucket Instructions:
Yellow Bucket - Dollarstore, Cricut Expression, Life’s A Beach Cricut Cartridge (Castle Pg 61 & Waves Pg 45 & Title Beach) and Pack your Bags Cricut Catridge (Sun) . Kraft Cardstock, Sand, Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Winter Twig) Blue, TCP Studios (Summertime Relaxin’) Red/Pink & Green/Yellow. Die: PTI – Tag Sale 3 (Tag), PTI Ink: Dark Chocolate; yellow stickles; Pink Cosmo Cricket Letter Stickers.
at 3 ¼” from Page 61 of the Life’s A Beach Cricut Cartridge from Kraft cardstock.
- Run the sandcastle through the Xyron Sticker maker so the cut is sticky on the front and sprinkle cut with sand.
- Hand cut some flags and attach toothpicks to them and glue them to the back of the castle.
- Cut 2 of the
using the Border feature at 1 ¼” from Blue Patterned Paper.
- Cut Tag from Green Patterned Paper
- Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to fit the inside of the tag and ink it with Brown Ink.
- Cut the title Beach from Pg 78 at 1 ¾ from Yellow cardstock and trim away the pelican
- Cut 2 of the
from pg 28 of Pack your Bags cartridge from Yellow patterned paper and trim the circle from one.
- Place title and sun and tick on tag and use stickles on the word beach