The challenge this week on Crazy Card Party is to use Feathers! I have had this My Favorite Things Stamp for quite while now so this gave me the opportunity to crack open the package! Thanks Patricia! Below is my card!
- Create a top folding card base from white cardstock.
- Cut a second piece of white cardstock to be 4 x 5 ¼ and using a sponge apply some blue ink unevenly across the stencil.
- Die cut Feather from blue patterned paper. And fold up and apply glue to fold and place on to striped paper.
- Die cut the words Love and you from black cardstock and attach with foam dots and glue.
- Stamp the You Tickle My Fancy on some red cardstock and cut it into a banner shape – then foam dot the sentiment off the card.
- Glue some blue sequins
- Die cut some red hearts and glue them down. Apply some glossy accents to make them shiny.
- Pop dot the card onto the card base after inking the edges with blue ink.
Patterned Paper: American Crafts – Amy Tangerine (Sketchbook)
Cardstock: Bazzill White, Black Red
Stamps: My Favorite Things – Right on Target,
Ink: Hero Arts – Soft Pool, PTI – Fresh Snow
Adhesive: 3 in 1 Glue, pop dot, glossy accents
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Mini Hearts, You, Holiday Shapes, Pointed Feathers, Big Love You
Stencil: Simon Says Stamp - Diagonal Stripe
Sequins: Hobby Lobby.