Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LRW - Challenge#34 - Canada Day or 4th of July


I have no idea where the last week has gone... I got home from Niagara on Sat and it seems like all I did was blink and it is Wed already!

Dee is Challenging us on Little Red Wagon this week to create a project for Canada Day or the 4th of July... here is my card I created!



Details are as follows: I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder to emboss the base red cardstock - added some new ribbon I picked up at Hobby Lobby - My dad took me for a drive across the border! Cut the Maple Leaf out of White Cardstock and used the negative shape - I stamped the saying clebrate today with the PTI Mixed Messages sentiment - Ink and cardstock are PTI. I added a little bling and tada... finished card!

7 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

I love it! It is so crisp and clean.

Regan said...

OMG..its amazing!!!

Joanne said...

I luuurve it!

Deanna said...

Awesome! You rocked this!

Unknown said...

this is so sweet! a perfect card for someone born on Canada day (like me!)

Rosanne said...

Love this! Its perfect for Canada Day.

Milnie said...

as an half canadian (my mom is from Montreal) i have to say: lovely card!!!

hugs!