Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LRW - Challenge # 53 - Use Red!



Well, I can not believe I am acutally saying this... we have now completed 52 posts of Little Red Wagon and we are celebrating 1 year of Little Red Wagon Challenges... I have to say I have totally been enjoying these blog posts and challenges!  In honour of our 53rd Post  I just had to create this little 3D Wagon!  Therefore the challenge this week is to use the colour Red in your project! 



I just happened to come across this Wagon SVG file on the My Favorite Things blog a few weeks ago and I just knew this was the perfect project for this weeks challenge!


I cut the wagon on my cricut in Red, Black and used some circle punches for the wheels. I added a little stickles. The number one was also cut on the cricut with the Alphalicious cartridge. I then added some glitter!

Since this is such a special occasion on Little Red Wagon all the girlfriends have decided to put together a little blog candy for someone who participates in this weeks challenge. A number will be drawn at random in order to choose the lucky winner. Here is my Blog Candy that I am offering up for this weeks challenge! It is the 3rd Anniversary set of stamps from Papertrey Ink... now if you have not yet figured it out from all my posts I make... I am a little bit of a fan of theirs!


 
 
I hope you can play along with us this week and link up your project!


Don't forget to check out what the other Girlfriends have come up with!

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

So cute! And what a great giveaway!

Sharon said...

What a great wagon! Love it.

Joanne said...

Omigosh! I love that wagon! What an awesome project for this week.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute little red wagon! Thanks for your lovely comment for my blog!

Mary said...

What a cute wagon!