Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LRW-Last min Table Favor or Place Card


Well This weeks challenge of making a last minute table favor or Place card could not have been better timing!  I just finished hosting our 10th Annual Christmas Wrapping Party at my house and decided to make these take away tree ornaments for each of the girls.  I put their First Initial on the ornament so everyone knew where to sit at the table!  These went over so well!  The girls were so impressed! Stay tuned as I will have a tutorial on how to make these on Friday which can be found on my Blog or on the Two Scrapbook Friends Blog & Forum!


Merry Christmas!!!

9 comments:

Rosanne said...

Oh the ornaments are really pretty! And a wrapping party? That's very interesting, I need to hear more!How does it work?

Avril Tanner said...

My house gets a mess with everyones presents they need to wrap! They bring their presents and wrapping gear over and we get at it for about 10 hours with lots of catching up and a few glasses of wine and some great food! Makes wrapping your presents so much more fun!

Joanne said...

Ooh! How very pretty! I can't wait to hear how you made these!
Joanne xo

Jeannie said...

Love this idea ... J is for Jeannie. Wrapping party? Hmmm ... do share the details. Very pretty Avril.

Shirl said...

Hi Avril, I'm just dropping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for hosting the LRW challenges and I must say I had fun playing along with a few of them. Hopefully I'll get to play along more often next year!

Hugs, Shirl

Rosemary said...

Avril I am looking forward to the tutorial these are lovely. Merry Christmas to you.

Regan said...

shut uuuuuup!!

TracyM said...

so pretty!!! Looking forward to your tutorial...I may have to wait until next week to do them myself though..maybe New Year's eve!!!!

Sharon said...

Wow these turned out so great Avril!