The items used in the Tutorial are:
- Cricut Cake Cartridge: Birthday Cake
- Patterned Paper & Sentiment Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle - Sweet Summertime
- Baby Flat Chothespins I purchased at the craft store
- Adhesive: 3 in 1
- Paint: Making Memories Honeydew
- Paint the Clothespin and set aside to dry
- Cut 2 of the Butterflies
from Page 31 at 3 1/2"
- Score the top Buttefly on either side of the body of the butterfly
- Cut the Antenna from the bottom Butterfly
- Glue the Body of the top butterfly to the bottom one
- Glue the Clothespin to the butterfly
- Attach the Sentiment Sticker
Here is the Yellow Butterfly from the Video! I hope you enjoyed my first Video Tutorial and Happy Scrapping!