Sunday, November 20, 2011

TSF DT Reveal Day 2 - Deck The Halls

Here is a layout I created  with my DT Kit - Echo Park (Holly Jolly) I had this photo of my Mom & Dad's Elegant Outdoor Christmas Decorations and thought it was perfect for using some of the cool Emblishments that came with this Line! 


This line has these adorable little house and 2 cool border strips that I used

I could not resit pop dotting the little leter stickers onto the little christmas bulbs and hang them from some twine!


I just loved this little christmas light border and had to add it to the roof of my house!  I also added a cool Maya Raod Snowflake!

Details:  All items Echo Park - Holly Jolly Line, Snowflake is Maya Road, Glitter Stickers are from my Stash (Recollections), And I coloured some twine with my Copics!


4 comments:

Deanna said...

Dick the balls... bwahahahaha! Great layout!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Dr. J said...

Too amazing Avril! Love how you combined the colours and all the little details.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great layout. Making the house is so creative.