Details: Cardtock: Bazzill (White); Patterned paper: Crate – Snow Day Collection – Melt (Blue & White) & (Pink & Red polka dot), Ribbon: American Crafts (Blue/Wht Stripes), Pom Pom Trim: Wrights Mini Pom Pom, Jewels: Bling: Bazzill Kisses Red, Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Snowfall Additions), Inkk: Papertrey Ink – True Black, Die cut machine: Cricut Expression, Die cut cartridges: Simply Charmed – Page 65 Mitten, Christmas Cheer – Page 106 Snowflakes.
1. Using the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge Cut 3 Mittens Pg 65 with the shadow feature turned on in white cardstock at 5 ¼” But the base of the mitten off of one cut and save to use.
2. Cut one in the Patterned Paper (Echo Park-Everybody Loves Christmas- Bright Stripes)
3. Cut the blue scallop strip from the (Crate Paper – Snow Day Collection Melt) Patterned paper long enough to fit the base of the Mitten.
4. Cut the Snowflake on Page 106 of the Christmas Cheer Cartridge at 2 ½”in White Cardstock
5. Score top of one white mitten at ¾” and glue the top portion to the second white mitten
6. Glue base of 3rd white mitten that was cut and reserved to the Polka dot patterned paper
7. Glue Scalloped cut piece from the Crate patterned paper to fit over the white mitten base.
8. Add score table to the scallop base and ruffle ribbon on the scallop piece.
9. Add more score tape on the top and add the pop pom trim
10. Stamp the Word Chilly from the PTI Stamp set titled “Snowfall Additions” in Black ink.
11. Add Snowflake that was cut from the Christmas Cheer Cartridge with a pop dot
12. Add Bling (Bazzil Kisses) to the centre of the snowflake.
TIP: Use a Little Score Tape to create the ruffled ribbon.
Blog Hop Info
Beginning on December 10th at 8 am, you can begin the hop at the first Friend's blog where you can be inspired and leave a comment. That blog will then tell you where you need to hop to on the next day! You will need to hop from blog to blog leaving a comment on each in order to qualify to be in a draw for a special prize from Two Scrapbook Friends! Also, you will find a SECRET word on each blog which will make a special phrase at the end of the Blog Hop! Once the 12 days of hopping are complete you can email the phrase to us and we will enter you for another ballot to win!
Your Next stop tomorrow is the 4th Day of Christmas: Christa (13th)
The Secret Word for today is YOU