Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who Loves you Tree Card


I converted a PDF Template found on the Paper Smooches site to cut on my Silhouette to create this tree shaped card.  details are as follows:

Stamps:  PTI - Backround Basics Woodgrain (Tree Trunk), Bitty Background blocks (Leaves), Cornish Heritage Farms (Kim Hughes) URA Hoot (Owl)
Cardstock:  Bazzill (White, Beige & Green)
Ink:  PTI: Dark Chocolate, Momento Rich Cocoa
Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline) - Red
Marvy Heart Punch:  Small Heart
Twine & Button:  PTI
Tree Template:  Paper Smooches
Scale 3
Silhouette Cameo

I stamped the Tree Trunk with the woodgrain stamp
and the leaves with another texture stamp
Owl is coloured with copics

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

So cute Avril!

Sharon said...

Love the dimensional leaves and that woodgrain paper!

Carolyn Wolff said...

This is awesome. I am going to the Paper Smooches site right now......love it!

Christa said...

Wonderful Card Avril! Love the little owl!

Joanne said...

I love your card! You are sooooo talented!
Joanne xo