Friday, July 20, 2012

PTI - Stamp-A-Faire Summer Camp 2012 (Preping)

Well - I have finished packing my car for tomorrow's PTI Stamp-A-Faire Online Summer Camp.  I am meeting up in Cambridge, Ontario Canada with 16 of my friends who are also PTI Crazy like myself!  I think this is the most stuff I have ever packed into my car for a crop!  


Not only is the trunk full of scrapy supplies but I have also needed to use the floor in the back seat to house all of my stamps... 


By the way if you have not ever considered keeping your stamps on clip it ups!  They are the best ever!  I can easily sift through them looking for just the right stamp!  Plus they are also easy to travel with! 

By the way... there is not much room left in my car so hopefully I dont think of something else I just have to bring!  

Looking forward to tomorrow!  
Now all I have to do is arise for 6AM and make some Sandwiches for us all to enjoy! 



7 comments:

Nichole Heady said...

So fun to see you all packed up and ready to go with your official SAF tote! And look at all the goodies you are bringing to play with! Is there room for me?!?!? LOL! Have a FANTASTIC time with your large group of friends! And I hope you all enjoy all the amazing festivities we have planned for you tomorrow! Drive safe!!!!!!!!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Oh my goodness, it looks like you are READY!! I hope you have a FABULOUS day!! Your group sounds soooo fun.....tell everyone HI from me, will you? :)

Have a ball and be sure to pop in to the forum and say hi if you girls get a chance!!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous - hope you have a great day.

Sharon said...

All your stuff was sure a hit yesterday. I had a ball!

Rosanne said...

I agree with Dr.J. Thanks so much for sharing your stamps!

Deanna said...

Thanks for coming and sharing so many things with everyone! Love ya girl!

Enterprise Snow Removal said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing.