now... I cheated just a bit because I reused the little layered hearts from a project that Rosanne had created for a valentines swap a few years ago!
Patterned Paper & Doily Diecut: Create Paper (Portrait Collection), Dies: PTI (Doily Dies, Wonderful Words), Coffee Filter, Washi Tape: American Crafts Dear Lizzy (Stream), Doily Heart & Glittered Heart: Martha Stewart, Ribbon: Misc, Paper Flower: Recollections, Bakers Twine, Sticker & Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye Sweetest Thing (Honey “Love”), Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Tread, Metal Heart Charms: Misc.
1. Trim Red patterned paper to fit the front of a white card base.
2. Distress the edges and sew around the edge with Grey Thread.
3. Tie Pink Bakers Twine around the Red patterned paper.
4. Adhere to card base with glue.
5. Using a Cuttlebug diecut the doily die from a coffee filter.
6. Pop dot the Grey doily die cut from the coffee filter doily.
7. Glue the Glittered heart and the White Doily heart to the centre of the grey doily.
8. Tie Ribbon in a bow and attach Metal heart Charms
9. Add Pink paper flower to the centre of the bow.
10. Cut a 2 inch strip of grey patterned paper and cut a banner end in one end.
11. Add the pink washi tape.
12. Pop dot off the card.
13. Add the doily pieces.
14. Pop Dot the Love sticker.
15. Using the cuttlebug cut the word you in white cardstock.
16. Add some enamel dots.