- Using the Silhouette Software resize the pieces to be 7.10 high.
- Cut t 2 pieces of the main camera shape from white cardstock and another from the camera paper.
- Cut the small square from black cardsock and the circle for the front in black.
- Cut the circle for the back in grey
- Cut the circle from a piece of Transparency
- Using 2 Spellbinder dies cut funfoam to use as the raised sides to hold the sequins in.
- Score the top of the white cardstock camera of the back piece and glue to the other white cut.
- Glue the Patterned paper piece to the front of the card.
- Put all the pieces together for the shaker part of the card and glue to the front of the card.
- Add the Banner sentiment.
- Punch 2 Butterflies from Martha Stewart punch pop dot them and add some pearls
- Tie some black twine around the wooden clothespin and tie it into a bow – glue the butterflies to the clothespin and pin onto the card.
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Black, Grey
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye – Chalk studio (Camera), Abby Road (Pink)
Stickers: American Crafts – Soda Pop (Pink Banner)
Clothes Pin: Wooden - Pebbles inc
Twine: American Crafts Black
Pearls: (Doodlebug – Black)
Sequins: Theresa Collins
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Tools: Silhouette, Cuttlebug, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches
Cut File: Silhouette – Shaker Card Camera, Spellbinder Circle Dies
Fun Foam: Dollar Store (Navy)