Monday, July 13, 2009

CHF - Challege #3


Here is my card for this week's Challenge on Cornish Heritage Farms. The Challenge was to do a resist technique. So I made the Heart Patterned paper on my circle background by stamping a heart stamp with Versa Mark over and over again on Glossy White paper. Once it had completely dried I then took some light pink Dye Ink and used my brayer to completely cover the paper. Once dried I have a very cool looking piece of patterned paper! I made a scallop circle card using my Nestibilities. I used the Birds and the Bees Stamp Set and the Pretty Birds stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms and coloured the tree twig and birds with my Copic markers... The Teal Hearts are Heart punches with Stickles on them! Finished it off with Some Ribbon, a button, Pin and Tag that says Kiss Me!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Shut up this is a total winner! Love love love!

Regan said...

eeeeek...I love it!