Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On The Farm - CHF Challenge #2


Since I had some time off last week I decided to do the Summer Design Challenge on Cornish Heritage Farms - The Challenge was to Do some paper piecing using one of their stamps... I paper pieced the Tree from the Spring Trees set using fabric as the tree leaves... and a patterned paper as the trunk... since it had a Farm Theme to it I used a circle punch to punch out some red apples from some patterned paper for a more pieced look.. I also paper pieced a small bird using 2 different patterned papers and a small bird from the Pretty Birds Collection... I stamped out Bossy the Cow and coloured him in with Copics! I used a qickutz die for the clouds and cut one apart and used a cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss one of the clouds... The clouds are also coloured with copic markers. The fence is a quickutz die and the grass is a cricut cut.

2 comments:

Regan said...

LOL its totally cute Avril!

Deanna said...

Love it! So fun!