Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LRW - Challenge #19 Fabric

Congrats on all the wonderful projects from last week! It is always so much fun to see what everyone comes up with! Well it was my turn this week to pick our challenge for Little Red Wagon! So let's see what you can all do with a little bit of fabric!


Details: Stamps are PTI, Cardstock PTI, Twig is a sizzix die that I cut fabric with and then again using felt for the leaves. The bird and nest are a die cut shape from the Cricut Zoo Ballo Cartridge. I cut it 3 times - 2 in blue cardstock and once in kraft, cut the birds off the nest on the craft one and inked it a little. Then I glued it onto the first blue cut. Then I cut the larger bird from the 2nd blue cut and pop dotted him for a little dimension! Added some bling for his eye and some stickles to give them a little pop! I also used some copics to give the impression of a blue sky on the white cardstock.

4 comments:

Regan said...

aaawe..too cute!

Rosanne said...

This is such a cute card!

Milnie said...

a little bird told me... this card is cute!

hugs

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very nice job. It is beautiful.