Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LRW-Challenge#18 - Felt

It is Wed! which means that Little Red Wagon has issued another Challenge for the week! This week's pick was Carloyn and she has choosen to use Felt! My felt addition to my card is a little blue butterfly that I cut from Felt using my Spellbinder Dies!
Details: Patterned Paper: MME Quite Contrary (Mary Mary "Sweetie Pie" Berry Preserves and "Best of Friends" Play (this stuff was hot off the shelf BRAND Spankin New!!! at Two Scrapbook Friends). Sentiment is a Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes stamp some ribbon from my stash and a cool ribbon folding technique I learned from Dee! Some stickles and bling!



6 comments:

Regan said...

it is totally cute

Deanna said...

Love it Av, the sparkle with the felt is awesome!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Super cute.....you and Joanne really want spring to arrive!

Joanne said...

Sweet card! I guess we are both ready for Spring:)

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Such a sweet springy card! Love the ribbon fold