Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LRW Challenge#37 - Use a Tree on your Project!




Happy Wednesday! This weeks Challenge on Little Red Wagon is to use a Tree somewhere on your project. I made this altered picture frame a while ago and I hand quilted the Trees from some Fabric I had in my stash!

I picked up this frame at the Dollar store and I added a little dimension to the hill by pop dotting the top layer from the other one! The sentiment is a Cornish stamp that I stamped on top of one the clouds that I hand cut out and pop dotted off the patterned as well.

I am looking forward to lots of inspiration of Trees!

Remember to check out the projects from the other Girlfriends and to link up your projects on the Litte Red Wagon Blog!


6 comments:

Regan said...

NIIIICE------my b-day is the 31st (hint)

Avril Tanner said...

I think Joanne has already claimed it for hers! LOL!

Joanne said...

Yes, mine is the 22nd! I beat you! (lol) I seriously love this Avril:)

Liz's creative corner said...

This is lovely, great idea, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

Deanna said...

This project is amazing gf!

craftyfingers said...

Brilliant frame and love the trees--do you want my birthday too not till Sept so plenty of time to make another lol
carol x