Sunday, October 16, 2011

TSF - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) Reveal



It is time for me to start revealing the products I have created using some new American Crafts Lines from Two Scrapbook Friends - Here is a project I created with some of the Amy Tangerine Line - over the next week I will reveal some of the items I created with this very cool line! 


Here is a layout I did with my youngest Nephew!  As soon as I had seen the paper I knew this picture would be absolutely perfect! Using an exacto knife I trimmed around the cloud on the patterned paper and sliped the photo in behind the trimed cloud.  I added the title using two different Thickers and then added the delightful Remarks Sticker.

Here is a close up of the Clouds that I had hand cut from a second piece of paper and then I punched some butterflies from a Martha Stewart Monarch Punch and pop dotted some of the clouds.  I added a little bling and stickles to some of the butterflies!



 Here is a close up of the Title


PRODUCTS USED:  Patterned Paper American Crafts - Amy Tangerine, Thickers -Typo Chipboard Stickers (Title), Thickers - Amy Tangerine Lovely Foam Rubber Stickers (Title)  some Pearls by Queen & Co and some Stickles (butterfly's)  and a Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

Just lovely Avril.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous gf!

Sharon said...

Simply stunning Avril!!

Regan said...

ack- its fabulous

Christa said...

Wow! I am blown away! love love love them all!