Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TSF - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) Reveal #3


Todays Reveal is another 3D Project that I have created using 2 SVG Files that I found online at My Time Made Easy   The Tulips SVG File is Called Tender Tulips from the My Time Made Easy SVG Shop.  Here I created them from the Patterned Paper and I covered Straws with patterned paper to use as the stems.


The other SVG File I used was the Fresh Popped Popcorn Box from the My Time Made Easy SVG shop.  If you score the top and fold it down it looks like a flower pot!  I used Some Bo Bunny Double Dot paper to create the base and Embossed the Off White cardstock with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embosing Folder.

I then Cut the Frame from the Patterned Paper and added the Cloud Sticker and then stamped the Word Sweet from the American Crafts Line in Brown ink on off white cardstock

To give the Pot some weight I added a few beans and covered them with some moss I had in my stash.  This will also help the tulips to stand up in the pot.


PRODUCTS USED:  Patterned Paper American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) - Frame & Tulips, Cardstock (Off White), Bo Bunny Double Dot (Brown), My Time Made Easy SVG Files (Tulips, Flower pot), American Crafts Remarks Stickers - Friends (Cloud Sticker), Sweet Stamp (American Crafts), Cuttle Bug Embosing Folder (Divine Swirl), Straws, Beans, Dry Plant Moss

3 comments:

Regan said...

wow...Im speachless!

Sharon said...

Oh way too cute!! You are rocking this reveal my dear.

Deanna said...

Beautiful Av!