Monday, February 27, 2012

3D Birthday Cupcake!

Well let me tell you... I so could not wait to try out my new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge so I set to work yesterday in my Scrapbook Room and low and behold... this is what I ended up with!


Details:  Cricut Expression; Cricut Craftfroom; Cartridges:  Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 (Cupcake), Ribbons & Rosettes (Cupcake Liner), Mothers Day Bouquet Digital (Flower & Leaves).  Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl; Die, Ink & Sentiment Stamp:  PTI, Yellow Twine.



-I cut the Cupcake Box from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge and then ran it through the machine with the scoring blade as well.  I then glued the box together.
-I cut 8 of the Scallop Rossette cuts and scored them and folded them and glued them together and then around the cupcake box to create a cupcake liner effect.
-I cut the Leaves and Flowers from the Digital Mother's Day Bouquet using Cricut Craftrroom a free software program for Cricut Users. 
- I rolled up some patterned paper with some twine taped to the inside to create the candle.
- I stamped the sentiment on the PTI Banner Die and fastened it to the candle.

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very cute Avril!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Ack! That is so cute. What a great little project. Love it.

Sharon said...

Wow it is amazing Avril! I love the little candle too!

Deanna said...

So super cute! Love the paper you shose too!