Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #51 - Valentines Day Card

The Challenge this week is to create a Valentine's Day Card and add ribbon and some gems or sequins.  I used some Maya Road Trim and Designer Trim from Webster's Pages as the Ribbon and some Kaisercraft Basics Rhinestones. 



The Details:  I cut a 5x7 square from the shapes on my Cricut Imagine and filled the square with the Red Check Pattern Paper from Page 36 of the Imagine More Cricut Cartridge.  I also cut the layers for the Heart on Page 14 at 2.3" I trimed the Square to fit my A2 Cardsize and attached the 2 trims to the checkered patterned paper.  This is then pop dotted off the main white cardbase.  I added the Rhinestones to the teal trim.  I created the layerd heart using pop dots and added he word love with a blinged up pink rose.  Then using the cuttlebug with gratitude set I cut the Thank you and trimed off the Thank part and ran it through my Xyron Sticker maker face down and applied some white glitter to the word You.   This also is pop dotted off of the card. 

Items used:  Cricut Imagine, Cricut Imagine More Cards Cartridge (Patterned Paper and Layered Heart), Webster's Designer Trim (Teal), Maya Road (White Trim)  Cuttlebug With Gratitude Emboss and Cut set ("You").  Stampendous Crystal Snow Glitter ("You").  Pink glittered resin flower:  Misc, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones (Teal); Xyron Sticker maker, Beacon's 3 in 1 glue.

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

pretty card!

Laureen said...

Liking your lace trim so unique! Nice to see different colour other than red, pink and white.

Regan said...

so pretty

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great Valentine's card. I love the trim you used.

Sharon said...

Love that tulle along the bottom and that teal trim is lovely!