Welcome to Challenge #2 at Crazy Card Party! The Challenge this week is brought to you by Regan and she has requested that we create a Kraft Card!
I have always wanted to make a shovel card with a valentine's theme!
- From White Cardstock Cut 2 of the
using the layer feature at 6 ½” and one From Kraft cardstock.
- Score the top of one of the white card bases and glue the top portion to the other white cut to create the card base.
- Using Brown ink stamp the kraft piece with the background stamp.
- Glue the kraft piece to the card base.
- Glue on all of the cardstock hearts. Fold the patterned pieces in half and glue to the cardstock hearts to create some dimension.
- Stamp sentiment & ink edges
- Tie a bow around the handle, add sentiment and punched hearts.
Patterned Paper: Recollections – With Love
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI), Bazzill – Red & Pink
Stamps: Hero Arts Envelope Background, PTI Tremendous Treats Valentine.
Ink: Hero Arts-Soft Brown& Soft Pink, Prima Chalk Ink – Raspberry pie, Versa Color – Petal Pink, Momento Black
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue
Tools: Cricut Expression, Boys will be Boys Pg 53 - Shovel
Punches: Marvy – Small & Medium Heart Punch