So the challenge for this week is to use Monograms.... well let me tell you... I had a blast with this one and used a bunch of product I have had for a while that was never used!
- Cut a piece of white cardstock at 5” x 6 and using the embossing folder emboss the cut cardstock piece.
- Trim to fit a A2 Sized Card and glue to a card base.
- Trim an additional piece of cardstock to fit the centre of the frame and draw a circle with a pencil in the centre of this piece of cardstock.
- Using the Leaf Stamp from the October Afternoon Stamp set stamp the leaf twice on each side of the circle in green ink.
- Stamp the Letter A from the Scraptivity stamp set in black ink on this same piece of cardstock.
- Also stamp the sentiment Just a note from the PTI Stamp Set in Black on another piece of paper and trim to a banner shape.
- Die cut the larger flower and stamp with the Lawn Fawn matching stamp in pink ink. And glue to the centre of the leaves.
- Stamp the smaller flower in pink two times and add to the sides of each leaves.
- Pop Dot The sentiment “Just a note”
- Add Stickles to the center of the flowers.
Cardstock: Bazzill - White
Stamps: October Afternoon (Leaf), Scraptivity 1” Roman Letters (A), Lawn Fawn (Large Flower), PTI – Out on a Limb (smaller flower), PTI – Filliable Frames #12 (just a note)
Ink: PTI – New Leaf, Hero Arts – Bubble Gum, Versa Fine Black
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Stickles (Star dust)
Tools: Cuttlebug & Lil’Inker Designs Woodgrain Frame Embossing Folder
Dies: Lawn Fawn – Summertime Charm (Large flower)