- Cut the Scalloped
with the Shadow feature from Black Cardstock at 4 ½”.
- Using Versamark and White Embossing Powder stamp the Wreath and heat emboss.
- Stamp the sentiment in the same manner.
- Cut 3 of the Leaf
at 1” from Green Cardstock.
- Using the cuttlebug and the matching dies to the stamp cut 3 pieces for the flowers and stamp the flowers. The two smaller flowers are stamped in pink and the larger flower in purple.
- Using a green pencil crayon color in the wreath leaves.
- Using a paper towel and white pigment ink create a chalkboard look by rubbing the link with the paper towel onto the black cardstock shape.
- Score a square in the centre of the scallops and draw a white line just inside the scored lines – fold up the scallps.
- Glue the leaves down to the left bottom side of the stamped wreath and pop dot the flowers. Bend the leaves slightly to give a little dimension.
- Glue onto a white card base.
- Add some stickles to the centre of the flowers and to the leaves and let dry.
Patterned Paper & Stickers: Echo Park – Summer Days
Cardstock: American Crafts: Green, Bazzill Smooth: White and Black.
Stamps & Matching Dies: PTI – Mini Blooms & Bigger Blooms (3 flowers)
Ink: Versa Mark, Momento Luxe (Lilac Posies), Avery Elle (Raspberry)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots, Stickles
Embossing Powder: American Crafts Zing White
Pencil Crayon: Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel in Green
Tools: Cricut Expression, Elegant Edges- Scalloped Square (Shadow,
Essentials – Leaf ( ), Cuttlebug.