I made this Christmas baby bib using pink and green!
1) Apply Fusable Web to fabric following the directions of the fusable web purchased.
2) Using the Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge cut The
from page 40 from the pink fabric
at 3 ½”
3) Using the Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge cut the
frompage 40 from the green
4) Following the instructions fuse the pink cut of the dove to the bib first.
5) Then fuse the green cut to the bib
6) Using sewing machine stitch around the green wing using a matching thread colour
7) Hand sew on black button for the eye.
8) Apply a piece of green bling to the centre of the button.
Fabric: Fabric Michael Miller – Hoodies Collect (Pink) Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird) (Green)
Baby Bib: Martha Stewart Crafts
Fusable Web: HeatnBond Lite
Buttons: Black button from PTI
Bling: Green Bling is Crafts from Dollarama
Die cut machine: Cricut Expression
Die cut cartridges:
Holiday Cakes Pg 40 and
cut at 3 ½”