This weeks challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog is...
Anything but a card!!!!
I could not resist making this little home decor project using the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge!
- Cut the patterned paper to fit the mini frames.
- Using the alphalicious cricut cartridge cut the letters “J”, “O” and “Y” at 2” in height.
- Run them through the xyron sticker maker to make the top of the letter sticky.
- Apply the red glitter to the top of the letters.
- Stick each letter on one of the cut squares of patterned paper.
- Put the pattenered paper with the letter into each of the mini frames.
- Glue the Frames to the Ribbon leaving a loop of ribbon at the top of the frames.
- Tie another piece of the ribbon into a bow just on top of the first frame at the bottom of the loop.
- Attach a snowflake button to the centre of the “o” on top of the frame
- Add 2 small pearls in read in the centre of the snowflake.
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle – Christmas Delight (Beige)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Red)
Ribbon: Dollarama (Burgandy)
Buttons: Misc (Snowflake)
Pearls: Dollarama Crafts (Red)
Glitter: Crafts Superfine Glitter (Red) from dollarama
Tools: Cricut Expression, Alphalicious Cratridge (letters “J”, “O” and “Y”)
Sticker Maker: Xyron
Green Mini Frames: Micheals