Monday, March 16, 2015

FCCB #247 - Use a Bird

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #247 Bye, Bye, Birdie
Make a project using a bird or birds.

This Weeks Sponsor:



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

My project for this week's Challenge is a Cloud shaped card! I hope you like it!


I used the April Showers cricut cartridge to make the cloud.  I cut it at 3 3/4" and the twig is from the Straight from the nest cartridge and it is ucut at 1 1/2".  The little birds are some wood veneer I found in my stash! 


8 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Avril, this card is really beautiful. I love the colors. This wonderful peaceful smile came over my face. I had to come tell you how terrific this is.

Lynn B. said...

This is so cute!! Did the paper you used for the cloud come that way or did you stencil it? The leaves are wonderful!

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love it.
That is one adorable card and I just love the sentiment.Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Michelle N. said...

I absolutely adore this card-the cloud, the sentiment, and those cute birds! Great job!

Rosanne said...

How cute is that card! Love it!

Sharon said...

Ahhhh so adorable. Love that the card shape is a cloud!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love the cute wood veneers - such a great idea!! As always, your projects are so inspiring!!

Deanna said...

Cuteness!