Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let's Celebrat Eh!

So I know it has been a while since I posted on my blog but now is a better time than ever since we are Celebrating Canada Day!  Paper-Garden.ca is having a Canada Day Card Challenge  you can find out more at Paper Garden if you would like to play along!  Here is the project I came up with!




I used my cricut to cut the sentiments and the flag for the card.  I also used some really cool metallic paper from Paper-Garden.ca (Curious metallics Red cardstock and a Ice Silver Metallic Envelope)  I also used Stardream crystal Metallic White Cardstock).

If you would like to play along please feel free to link up your challenge on Paper-Garden.ca

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Lovely card.
I like how the maple leaf pops off the page.

Rosanne said...

Lovely Canada day projects!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very cool! I like how you did the leaf!

memorial garden benches said...

That's pretty cool! Lovely project. I love it!