Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LRW - Challenge#46 - Stars


Well, I really do not know where time goes anymore...  It is Wednesday again and our chalenge this week is to use stars on your project... Here is a card I created with this theme! 


Details are as follows:    Cardstock is PTI, Bling is from Dollarama, Patterned Paper is My Mind's Eye Party time!  Sentiment and Star are from the PTI stamp set titled:  Star Prints!

I hope you can join us this week and link up your project and don't forget to check out what the other Girlfriends have come up with for this weeks challenge! 


5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love stars too! Great stamp btw!! You always have the best ones.

Carolyn Wolff said...

So cute! I agree with Sharon, love that stamp!

Joanne said...

Gorgeous! I love your colour combination:)
Joanne xo

Rosanne said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Regan said...

sweeeeet