Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The challenge this week is posted by Regan and her choice is to use Paint! The chipboard letters that spell the word WISH on this layout have been painted and then glittered using glue and some sparkley Glitter! I was searching in my stash for the right colour of letters for this layout one night and could not find any... so I decided to paint paint some existing ones!

This layout is also one of my DT layouts for Two Scrapbook Friends September Release... I have to say... these papers are so beautiful but so hard to cut since they are so pretty and all! I decided to start with this line of paper by basically finding some inspiration from existing layouts! This layout was inspired by one created by Amy Peterman which I found on the Fancy Pants Blog. When I first saw this layout I just knew it was perfect to record this moment in my life!
And yes... for all you who are wondering... I AM NOW 40!
Make sure you come back later tonight to see the rest of my DT Reveal... while I had a hard start with this DT Kit I am so pleased with the outcome of the layouts! I am totally in love with Fancy Pants now and can not get enough of it!!!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Just gorgeous Avril! And I still can't believe you are 40!
Joanne xo

Regan said...

lol...great job girl!

Sharon said...

Great job with those papers Avril! And welcome to the 40-something club!

Rosanne said...

Terrific layout Avril!

Anonymous said...

GF, 40 is the new 30!! Enjoy it!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous girl! Love it!