Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Two Scrapbook Friends - September DT Reveal!

Here is my Two Scrapbook Friends DT Reveal for September! Have I told you yet just how much I have been enjoying being a part of the team! I am so enjoying playing around with such cool products! This month I had products from the Fancy Pants Road Show Line!
Here is picture I took at the end of June! The girls took me for a little pampering before a night out on the town!
Kit add ons: Prima Flower and Leaves, Thickers for the Title are from my stash..

I have been patiently waiting to find just the right products to create this layout! Ever since my nephew could barley talk we have had this saying that is so precious to me that I knew I wanted to record it before he decided he was too old to do anymore... whenever I say Hey there Romeo he always replies... Hi there Juliet!
Kit add ons: Ribbon, Bling, Chipboard Letters, hearts from my stash... again I added some paint and glitter!

This picture was taken the same night as my Pretty Toes pic from the layout above! These are my girls that I have hung out with through thick and thin in my life!
Kit add ons: Trim, Ribbon, Journaling Blocks are from the Same Fancy Pants Line.
small letter stickers are Kaiser Craft, Buttons are American Crafts

Here is the same layout I highlighted this morning on Little Red Wagon.
Kit add ons: Chipboard letters from my stash, letter stickers, Brads are from the same Fancy Pants line! Celebrate 40 is a Slice Cut that I added stickles to.



Kit add ons: Trim & Buttons are from the Fancy Pants Road Show Line.
Make sure you check out the Two Scrapbook Friends Gallery by clicking on the link in my sidebar to check out what the other DT Members have come up with!




5 comments:

Regan said...

oooh...how awesome!!

Rosanne said...

Everything is looks terrific!

Milnie said...

wow these Lay outs are stunning Avril!

hugs

Sharon said...

Just love what you did with those products Avril! Perfect pairing of the elements and your photos!

Deanna said...

Wow awesome work girl! Toe layouts are a right of passage for a scrapbooker, I think I have 2 in my collection! lol