Our Challenge today is being brought to you by Kathryn! She has asked that we use a little glitter on our project! Here I used my Cricut to create the frame, rolled flower and the leaves. I used glitter cardstock for the green leaves and then I added glitter to the edges of the flower.
- From White Cardstock Cut the frame found on Page 53 of the Small Talk Frames & Tags cartridge using S+F1+27 from white cardstock at 3 ½”.
- Stamp the word Thanks in Black ink on the bottom of the frame.
- Using the cuttlebug and the embossing folder emboss only the 2 sides and the top of the frame (not where the sentiment is).
- Cut a piece of the flowered patterned paper to 3” x 3 ½” and glue to the right hand side of a top folding card base.
- Stamp additional sentiment below the patterned paper
- Pop dot the white embossed frame on top of the patterned paper piece.
- From Green Glittered paper cut the leafs found on Page 65 of the Cindy Loo cartridge using the Border Feature at 1 ½” and trim apart to make two sets of leaves.
- Cut a rolled flower from the Artiste Cricut cartridge (pg 54 Accent 2) from the light pink patterned paper at 3” and roll the flower using some tweezers.
- Glue the top of the rolled flower with some glossy accents and spread it around with your fingers then apply some Glitter to the edges where the glue is.
- Add a pink button to the centre of the flower.
- Glue the flower and the leaves to the centre of the frame and round the top left and bottom right corners
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Country Picnic (Meadow & Secret Garden)
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI), Bazzill – White, Best Creation (Lime Glitter Cardstock)
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Thanks)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black,
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, pop dots
Tools: Cricut Expression, Small Talk Frames & Tags (pg 53 Frame 27), Cindy Loo (pg 65 Leaf Border), Artiste (pg 54 Accent 2), Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots Embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Button: Bazzill Buttons (Pink)