It is my turn to choose the Crazy Card Party Challenge for the week... And I am asking that you Switch it up! I want you to start with either a male or female oriented card and then use it for inspiration to create the opposite! Below you will see a Baby Girl Card that I created a while ago and I thought it would be nice to have a Baby Boy card on hand as well... Here is the girl card that I started with:
Here is my new Boy version
- Cut a scalloped Rectangle large enough for the teddy bear from white cardstock.
- Cut the word Baby from Teal Cardstock.
- Cut the banner on the woodgrain patterned paper
- Cut a strip of Teal patterned paper 2 x 4 ¼” and glue to the bottom of the card front
- Stamp the Stars in the top right corner from Hawian Shores ink
- Stamp the Sentiment “boy” in black ink and the teddy bear on the scallop square and the sentiment on the banner.
- Using copic markers colour in the teddy bear
- Pop Dot the Teddy bear on the card and add the banner.
- Glue the word Baby
- Tie Twine in button and add to teddy bear.
- Glue 3 woodgrain buttons on the stamped stars and add stickles
- Round the bottom 2 corners of the card.
Patterned Paper: Echo Park – So Happy Together
Cardstock: Bazzill – White, Pink, Teal
Stamps: PTI – Baby Button Bits (Teddy Bear & Sentiment-Cute as a button), Simon Says Stamp – Baby (Boy, Girl), Precious Remembrance – Journey (Star splats)
Ink: Momento – Black, PTI – Hawian Shores, Berry Sorbet
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Zig Glue Pen, Pop Dots, Stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Baby, Small Folded Banners), Spellbinder – Rectangle Scallop,
Copics: E37, E35, E31
Button & Twine: PTI