on the inside of the card it says...
1. Cut 2 pieces of the Umbrella (
from white cardstock at 5 ¼”.
2. Cut the same cut from brown cardstock.
3. Cut the
from Mint Cardstock.
4. Cut the Layer 1 from the flowered patterned paper.
5. Cut the 3 flowers
woodgrain patterned paper at 1 ½” and 3 at 1 ¼”
6. Cut the 2 flowers from yellow woodgrain patterned paper at 1 ½” and 2 at 1 ¼”
7. Ink the edges of all the cuts.
8. Create a card base with the white cut umbrellas.
9. Glue on the Brown umbrella. Then the mint and flower cuts.
10. Cut the rolled flower die from felt in pink and yellow and place in the centre of the flower.
11. Die cut cloud from white cardstock.
12. Stamp sentiment on cloud and ink the edges in silver ink.
13. Stamp the rest of the sentiment on the inside of the card.
14. Add a bow tied in pink ribbon.
Cardstock: Bazzill – White, Brown, Mint,
Patterned Paper: Jillibean (Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup)
Stamps: Unity (Silver Lining)
Ink: Hero Arts Silver Ink, Butter bar Ink, PTI – Hibiscus burst
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cuttlebug, Cricut Expression, Everyday Pop-up cards (umbrella), Sweet Treats (Flowers)
Dies: My Favorite things Rolled Flowers, Flat bottomed cloud die