I added a little sparkle to the flowers by using some glossy accents to add some glittler! Hee is a picture that shows the dimension to this card!
- All cuts are made at 5 ”.
- Cut 1 of the #1 from American Crafts White Cardstock to get the card base.
- Cut 1 of the F1+1 from Bazzill White smooth cardstock to get the insert and ink the edges in blue distress ink .
- Cut 1 of the F1+1 from the American Crafts Blue Patterned paper and Ink the edges in blue distress ink.
- From Green Cardstock cut the #9 2 times – trimming off the leaves of one of the cuts, then score the leaves down the centre and glue to give dimension to the flower leaves.
- Cut 1 of the #10 from the Pink Patterned paper and ink the edges in pink in k. Glue the first flower down to each flower and then score down 3 of the remaining flowers and add glossy accents and glitter to all 6 remaining flowers. Once the glossy accents is dry glue the scored flower down to the remaining flowers to give some dimension . Pop dot these flowers to the original green cut.
- Tie a piece of blue ribbon around the base of the flowers.
- Glue both the white and blue insert pieces to the card as shown.
- Glue the flowers thru the window of the card.
- Using the Cuttlebug cut the banner die and ink the edges in blue distress ink.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on the banner and fold and glue across the front of the card.
Patterned Paper: American Crafts – Amy Tangerine (Sketchbook)- Blue, My Mids Eye - Pink
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Green, Bazzill - White
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Healthy Vibes)
Ink: Versa Fine (Black), Hero Arts (Bubblegum), Distress (Tumbled Glass)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents
Glitter: Stampendous (ultra fine)
Ribbon: Blue Seambinding (misc.)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Creative Holiday Cards Cartridge (Cuts: 1, F1+1, 9 & 10)
Cuttlebug & Folded Banner Die(Simon Says Stamp).