- Open the Cricut Craftroom Software
- Using the Storybook Cartridge with the Shadow Feature type the word MOM all in Capital letters at 2 ½”.
- Move the letters so they are slightly overlapping.
- Weld the letters together using the weld feature button.
- Cut the welded words 2 times from White Cardstock and one time from the small pink polka dotted patterned paper.
- Score the top 1/8” of one of the white cuts and glue the second cut to the top half of the scored cut to create a card base.
- Glue the patterned paper piece to the white card base.
- Using the Cricut Craftroom Software cut 3 of the Flower 5 from the Mother’s Day Bouquet at 2”, 1 ¾” and 1 ½” from the larger polka dotted patterned paper.
- Apply a thin layer of Glossy Accents to each of the flower cuts and shake some glitter on them. Once the flower pieces are dry, curl the petals slightly using a Pencil then using a pop dot attach each layer offsetting the petals.
- Cut 3 of the Leaf2 from the Mother’s Day Bouquet cricut cartridge at 1 ¾” from the Beige patterned paper.
- Glue to the leaves to the back of the flower and glue to the centre of the letter “O” on the card.
- Apply the pearl to the centre of the flower.
Cardstock: Bazzill - White, Patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye – Lost And Found 2 – Blush 6x6 paper pad, Pearls: White Pearls from Michaels sale bins, Glitter: Palette Stamp & Stick glitter, Die cut machine: Cricut Expression, Die cut cartridges: Storybook (Letters), Mother’s Day Bouquet (Flower & Leaves), Adhesive: Beacon’s 3in 1 Glue, Ranger Glossy Accents, Foam Pop Dots, Programs: Cricut Craftroom.