1. Cut a piece of craft cardstock 5 x 6 and use the cuttle bug to emboss the frame.
2. On a kraft card base attach a piece of the teal patterned paper cut to 5 ¼ x 4 and glue to the centre of the card base.
3. On the embossed piece cut the centre of the woodgrain frame out and ink the top in white pigment ink.
4. Using the Cricut cut the word Mom at 1 1/4” from Kraft cardstock and ink the letters in white like the frame.
5. Cut flowers at 1 ½” and 1 ¼” out of the pink Teal and dark pink patterned paper and the centres from yellow.
6. Put the flower layers together using pop dots.
7. Cut leaves from green felt
8. Glue leaves to frame.
9. Glue Flowers
10. Glue letters to the centre of the frame.
Cardstock: Bazzill – Kraft
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee (Spring Jubile Party)
Ink: PTI Snow Ink, Hero arts Tide Pool & Pale Tomatoe, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cuttlebug, Cricut Expression, Sweet Treats (Flowers), Alpalicious (Mom)
Dies: Frame Die (Lil Inkers), Simon Says Stamp – Clustered Leaves