Here is a close up of the 3D Tulips
- From White Cardstock cut the fence and the the box SVG Files from the For My Valentine set from White cardstock and put the fence box together.
- Cut 16 Tulips from the Artiste Cricut using the (
and the Accent 2 button from Pink patterned paper.
- Ink all the edges of the tulips in pink ink and score down the centre of each of the tulips.
- Use 4 tulips to create the 3D tulip by gluing ½ of the tulip to the 2nd half of the tulip until all edges are glued for 4 tulips to create the 3D Tulip.
- Cut down 4 Green striped paper straws to 5” each and flatten the top of the straw to make sure that it will fit inside the 3D tulips when you are gluing them together
- Cut the Banner from the SVG File set from pink patterned paper and ink the edges in pink ink.
- Cut a doily in half and apply ruffle green ribbon.
- Stamp the letters MOM on the banner in black ink.
- Add doily and banner onto the fence.
- Punch butterfly and add bling then glue to the fence.
- Add ribbon to the tulips.
Patterned Paper – SEI (Promise Me)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn – Harolds ABC’s
Cardstock: Bazzill (White Stamps: Paper Smooches – Metropolis (Sentiment “Let’s Celebrate”)
Ink: Momento – Rose Bud, PTI – True Black
Ribbon: May Arts (Green)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots
Tools: Cricut Expression, Artiste Cartridge (Tulip pg 74), Silhouette, Sure cuts A Lot and SVG Cuts “For My Valentine”, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch