The Challenge this week on Crazy Card Party was to use some Flair!
Here is my Project:
- Cut a piece of White cardstock to be 4 x 5 ½” and use this as your base to sew the patterned paper onto.
- Cut the Black Grid at 4x4”
- Cut the Grey Music paper at 1 ½ x 4”
- Cut the Yellow dot at 1 x 4” and glue to white cut cardstock
- Then use the sewing machine to sew the accents.
- Using the punches cut 3 different sizes of circles from the pink patterned paper and 2 of the smallest circle from the teal paper for the leaves.
- Hand cut a stem for the flower from the teal paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and trim down to fit the card.
- Fold the 3 pink circles in half 3 times and ink.
- Fold the teal circles in half and fold over each half to create a leaf. Ink these and the stem.
- Glue all the flower pieces together and use the flair piece in the centre.
- Tie Bow around card from Chevron ribbon.
- Attach tag using a wooden clothes pin.
- Add tab to the side of the card.
Patterned Paper: Echo Park(Photo Freedom – Memories)(Sweet Girl – Lt pink/Teal), Doodlebug (Boys only- Jam Session), (Petite Prints – Beetle Black Dot/Grid), Pink Paislee (Spring Jubillie – celebration)
Cardstock: American Crafts White,
Stickers: Echo Park (Photo Freedom)
Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black
Stamps: PTI (Heart Prints)
Flair: Fancy Pants (Be Loved)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Ribbon: Ribbon Boutique Yellow Chevron
Tools: Marvy circle punches