- Cut the Scalloped
with the Shadow feature from Black Cardstock at 4 ½”.
- Trim the edges off of a Red Doily.
- Hand cut the Picture frame from the patterned paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in the centre of the frame
- Cut 3 of the Leaf at 2” using Real Dial Size and the icon buttons from Striped patterned paper and Red cardstock.
- Using the cuttlebug and the tiny tags die cut the heart die from patterned paper and stamp Eh!
- Using a paper towel and white pigment ink create a chalkboard look by rubbing the link with the paper towel onto the black cardstock shape.
- Score a square in the centre of the scallops and draw a white line just inside the scored lines – fold up the scallps.
- Glue black scalloped piece to white card base.
- Add the rest of pieces with glue and pop dots.
Patterned Paper: American Crafts: Polka Dot Party (picture frame) Echo Park – Photo Freedom Vol 1 (Red Stripe)
Cardstock: American Crafts: Black & White
Doily: Recollections “Valentine” (Red)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine & Harold’s ABC’s),
Ink: PTI – True Black
Die: PTI – Tiny Tags
Button: Dollar Store – Forever in Time (Red)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Pencil Crayon: Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel in White
Tools: Cricut Expression, Elegant Edges- Scalloped Square (Shadow,
– Leaf ),Cuttlebug.