- Cut a piece of White cardstock to be 4 x 5 ½” and use this as your base to sew the patterned paper onto.
- Cut a piece of Vellum to be slightly smaller than the White Cardstock.
- Using gold ink and the back of the chevron stamp stamp some diagonal lines across the vellum cut.
- Sew the Vellum across the top to the white card base.
- Pop Dot the old Doily from the vellum.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock and cut into a banner shape.
- Tie some black twine around the sentiment.
- Cut some black hearts and glue to the card.
Patterned Paper: Vellum
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Black
Ink: Versa Fine (Onyx Black), Delicata (Golden Glitz)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Belinda’s Borders), Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Twine: American Crafts (Black)
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Holiday Shapes) - Hearts