This weeks Challenge on Crazy Card Party is....
Regan has asked us to create a project to celebrate! I decided to create a little gift with a sparkly word celebrate on it. I used the Cricut Cartridge "Celebrations"to create the Card.
- Cut the word Celebrate (Pg 126) from white cardstock at 1 ¼”
- Run the cut through the sticker maker to make the front of the cut sticky – add some glitter to it to make it sparkly.
- Cut the
from white cardstock using the shadow feature 2 times at 4 ½” high.
- Cut the same from both pink patterned papers trim the top of the cut from the dark one and keep it.
- Cut the shift
from the dark patterned paper.
- Create a card base from the 2 white present cuts.
- Add all the other pieces together to create the card.
- Finish it off with some Ribbon, Twine & a button.
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Raspberry Double Dot, Bo Bunny Passionfruit Double Dot.
Cardstock: Bazzill White.
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Twine: American Crafts
Tools: Cricut Expression & Celebrations Cricut Cartridge (Celebrate Pg 126) & (Present Pg 117)