This weeks Challenge on Crazy Card Party is....
Here is my card to wish you some Warm Wishes during this cold week!
As you can see I could not resist adding dimension to the steam coming from cup I used Pop dots to do this.
Here also I managed a little dimension with the word cafe and the hearts!
- Using Cricut Design Space size the coffee cup from the Love you a Latte to fit the card canvas.
- Ungroup all the shapes and copy the main base 2 times.
- Copy the heart one time.
- Group your cuts together so they cut on the same mat that you need them to be.
- Cut all the cuts out on the Cricut Expore
- Using a Sticker maker add brown glitter to the top of the brown cuts.
- Ink all the edges of the cuts and add some glitter to the steam shapes.
- Attach all the pieces together.
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Double Dot Raspberry (Heart), White Glitter Paper (Die Cuts with a View)
Cardstock: Bazzill (White, Black& Craft)
Ink: PTI (Chai, Camamile, Dark Chocolate), Momento (Rose Bud)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Hot Concotions)
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue, Pop Dots,
Tools: Cricut Explore
Cricut Cartridge: Love you a Latte