Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cricut Circle Challenge #53 - Wearing O' the Green

The current weekly Cricut Circle Challenge is to create something that you can wear on St. Patty's Day and it has to be green!  So after much thought... I decided to make some Shamrock Sunglasses! 


So after I made them I thought... what fun is it if I dont actually wear them!  So here is a Pic of me Wearing them!

And in Keeping with the fun of the challenge!  Here is My Cat Miko Wearing them too!


Details:  Cricut Expression 2, Cricut EveryDay Circle Cartridge (Sunglasses), Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (Shamrock).  Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper, Bazzill Cardstock and some added Bling!

I cut both the  the Sunglasses pieces from Page 65 of the Cricut Everyday Circle Cartridge at 5.25" from Green Cardstock and trimmed off the Cricut Antenee.  I then cut 2 Shamrocks from Page 40 from the Paper Doll Dress Cartridge at 2.5" and then again another 2 after fliping the shamrock.  I trimed off the stem of one of each fliped Shamrock and scored the Shamrock down the centre and glued the scored marked area to the 2nd Shamrock.  I then Glued both Shamrocks to the sunglasses and added a little Bling!

I hope you all have a Happy St. Patty's Day

5 comments:

cdm317 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your kitty looks a little annoyed by them, though. LOL! :)
Good luck in the challenge!
Colleen (gonescrappin Circle)

Darcy said...

You slay me, Avril!

Rosanne said...

So creative!They turned out great!

Sharon said...

Oh too much fun!

Deanna said...

Oh you crack me up! lol Where is my pair!