Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cricut Circle March Magazine Challenge - Use a Sketch!

The Montly Cricut Magazine Challenge for March is to use a Sketch from on the Cricut Circle Blog or one of their monthly magazines... I used the Sketch from Page 4 of the February Cricut Circle Magazine to create this little card along with My Cricut Imagine and Hey Diddle Diddle Cricut Imagine Cartridge!


I even added a little Palette Glitter to a button using some spray adhesive!
Details:  Once Upon a time was cut from the Hey Diddle Diddle Cricut Imagine Cartridge at 2" I also cut the 3 flower layers and pop dotted them.   I mised a doily with tattered Angels - Sun Sisters Yellow and added some giltter to a button by using spray adhesive.

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

sweet card!

Sharon said...

Cool way to add glitter to a button! And love the coordinating seam binding and doilie!

Deanna said...

Such a pretty card girl!

Regan said...

puuuurdy

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very pretty Avril. I love that doily and the matching ribbon.