Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cricut Circle March Monthly Challenge - Wall Art

The Challenge this month on the Cricut Circle is to create some Wall Art!  I decided create a little picture frame and used my Cricut Imagine and the Hey Diddle Diddle Cricut Imagine Cartridge!


Details:
Cricut Imagine, Hey Diddle Diddle Cricut Cartridge,Freshly Picked Cartridge (Bloom sentiment), I added some buttons that I made sparkly with some sprayglue and glitter and a little Stickles!

I added a little dimension with pop dots to the flowers and to the Sun as well.  The cuts were made at 5" and I printed the patterned paper with my cricut imagine as well.  I filled the word bloom from the Freshly Picked Cartridge with a solid fill pattern from the Hey Diddle Diddle Cartridge before printing and cutting it on the Cricut Imagine!



6 comments:

Sukie said...

This is a very pretty picture frame. I love the flowers and the button centers, very nice!

Regan said...

oooh so pretty

Deanna said...

This is so adorable Av!

Sharon said...

Oh too cute. I have always wanted to make something like that!

cdm317 said...

I love that! Good luck in the challenge!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing. I love framed projects.