Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #54 - Replace a letter with a Shape

The challenge this week on the cricut circle is to use a shape in place of a letter... here I used a flower from the Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge to replace the Letter "O" in "MOM".  I also used the Storybook Cartridge for the font and welded the letters together in Cricut Craftroom



Details:  Cricut Expression 2, Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge, Storybook Cricut Cartridge, My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found) Patterned Paper, Bazzill Cardstock (White), Glossy Accents, Palette Glitter, Pearl (Micheals), Pop Dots, Becons 3 in 1 Glue.

10 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous girl!

Sukie said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love the soft colors too!

Sharon said...

Stunning Av. That flower is perfect of course.

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

SandeeNC said...

I love the flower replacing the letter o, very nice! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love shaped cards and this one is a beauty! I love your paper choices. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches April Release Blog Hop!

Princess Poodle said...

Love this, so very pretty! The pearl is the perfect adornment for your flower it matches the paper!

Laureen said...

BEAUTIFUL! I believe ALL MOM will love to have that card! :)

Regan said...

gorj Avril

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful Avril! I love the shape card and that flower is gorgeous!