Here is a close up of the embellished Bow! I glittered another button and used one of the tags from the Lori's Paper collection!
Here is what the paper collection looks like!
Details: Silhouette Cameo, Die cuts & Patterned Papers: Lori Whitlock, Stamps, Buttons & Ink: PTI, Pin: Fancy Pants, Twine: American Crafts.
- Print the Patterned Border Strips and cut them out.
- Print out the solid Blue Patterned Paper and stamp the hearts in white ink.
- Trim the border stripes to fit the card shape.
- Sew the border stripes onto the card using yellow thread.
- Tie the bow and add the glittered button & pin
- pop dot the silhouette cut letters.